- Unique Design Hooks on to Many Different Size Glassware
- Easy and Convenient
- Can Be Used With All Ground Coffee Or Teas
- Held Together Without Glues or any Chemicals
- Certified Dioxin-Free
- Use Coarse Ground Beans (like sea salt)
- Ensure the Water is Properly Heated (195-206 Degrees)
- Pour Water Very Slowly Soaking All Ground Beans
- Wait in 30 Second Intervals to Allow Full Soaking
Brew a single cup of pour over DEER CAMP® coffee with a hanging ear style drip coffee pour single filter. Local coffee shops even are starting to use the pour over method. With this convenient design, consumers will enjoy brewing a cup of coffee or tea almost anywhere. Each filter has ears on the side that help to rest on many size cups and mugs. Once in place, each hanging ear filter creates a disposable pour over coffee filter pouch.
These amazing drip filters allow each brew while traveling, camping,hunting, or at home to be special. Even local shops are offering made to order pour coffee for customers. Enjoy a more complex cup of coffee by making small changes between each brew. Many factors can change the taste of each cup of coffee. From pour time, the movement during pouring (a spiral is best) and the grind of the beans, there are many factors that will alter the taste of every pour.
When visiting friends or family that do not drink coffee, never fear. Pack a favorite blend of ground beans and these amazing filters. All you need access to is hot water. Never lose out on the morning cup with hanging DEER CAMP® coffee pour over coffee pods and filter pouches.